It is a simple way to share code and text snippets with your friends, with support for the following:
- Render GitHub Extended Markdown (including images)
- User authentication
- Private, public, and password protected posts
- Markdown is rendered and stored on the server
- Syntax highlighting and automatic language detection
- Drag-and-drop file uploading
If you want to signup, you can join at /signup as long as you have a passcode provided by the administrator (which you don't need for this demo). This demo is on a memory-only database, so accounts and pastes can be deleted at any time.
You can find the source code on GitHub.